Interest-100 % free figuratively speaking
When you’re up against temporary pecuniary hardship and should not shell out the analysis will cost you (you would like another desktop for the training, such), you could get a short-label notice-totally free mortgage.
Different kinds of brief-label loans
Along with check regardless if you are qualified to receive a grant regarding Flemish government and you can/or a reduction in tuition costs. In such instances, you will be experienced into scholarship rate.
If you take away an interest-free student loan, we are going to put this new lent amount (a total of step one,250 euros) really to the Training and you can Scholar Government, so that your tuition costs are off the beaten track. It amount is after that become paid back in order to all of us from inside the monthly instalments. The mortgage will be repaid in full by the end away from brand new educational year.
If you find yourself having problems make payment on month-to-month lease for the student holiday accommodation, you can sign up for an interest-free education loan courtesy all of us:
- For individuals who lease a space on VUB, the sum of the borrowed would be deposited myself with VUB College student Accommodation.
- For those who book an area regarding the personal business, the sum of lent will be transferred to your bank account therefore that one can afford the lease.
You will then pay this amount to us in month-to-month instalments. The mortgage should be repaid completely towards the end regarding the brand new academic 12 months.
When you yourself have other data can cost you that you find difficult to pay all at a time, eg a notebook, data vacation etc., contact us to apply for an interest-100 % free education loan.
Simply how much try a short-label loan?
A preliminary-label financing try a total of step 1,250 euros and must often be paid inside educational season (using a cost package).
How do you incorporate?
You should buy in touch with us of the email address zero later than 1 September (at the end of which academic 12 months) to own a preliminary-name mortgage. It’s not necessary to complete a form, however you have to meet the standard conditions.
- And therefore week will you be in a position to initiate repaying the mortgage?
- Exactly how much every month? (Minimal number is actually fifty euros)
- Your home is along with your moms and dads / alone /having family unit members / that have somebody / other:
- Mothers try married / way of life along with her / separated / deceased:
- Depending away from mom / dad / other:
- Mom’s money: perhaps not applicable / zero money / work / self-functioning / replacement for money / minimum wage / pension / combination:
- Father’s income: maybe not relevant / zero earnings / really works / self-functioning / replacement money / minimum-wage / your retirement / combination:
As soon as we have obtained this article, we will draft a binding agreement due to Docusign, detailing the commission plan you have to realize. You are going to located a message from Docusign, that has had a contract that you is comprehend, fill in, indication and you may go back to you, along with a duplicate from both sides of your own ID card.
According to the money you owe, you are capable of getting an extended-title attract-totally free financing to help keep your study costs reasonable.
An extended-title financing was all in all, 1,250 euros which is meant to eliminate a structural monetaray hardship (such, if you are incapable of pay-all the studies will set you back). Installment from an extended-label loan starts a couple of years just after conclusion or termination of training in the VUB.
You can merely sign up for an extended-label mortgage for folks who meet the general criteria and you will pertain having fun with a form no after than just step 1 Sep (after this informative seasons). A loan arrangement are drawn up.